Gadallah & Co provides quality taxation advice for all types of organisations and individuals.
Our taxation services are structured to ensure that you achieve the aim of claiming “no more no less”, and to provide support services to assist with your tax returns, calculations and payments.
Due to the continuation of changing in Australian taxation situation, as an individual taxpayer, corporate, or trust, you need to ensure your financial affairs are managed in a way that is both tax applicable and compatible with the law.
Our services include:
• Business structuring advice, including mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
• A comprehensive GST compliance and advisory service, including ABN applications, BAS preparation and lodgement and assistance with GST audits by the tax office.
• Strategies for employers covering FBT, PAYG, payroll tax, workers compensation and superannuation.
• International tax advice for foreigner nationals.
• ATO negotiations such as dealing with fines imposed in Tax office, late lodgement penalty.
• Advice for Australians investing overseas.
• Advice for foreign nationals investing in Australia.
• Compliance services including preparation of tax returns and assistance with objections and appeals.
• Liaison with financial planners for family arrangements, including self-managed superannuation funds and trusts and taking advantage of dividend imputation, asset gearing and depreciation allowances.
• Capital gains tax reconstructions for investment portfolios.