We prepare financial statements for all types of entities including companies (both public and private), partnerships, trusts and superannuation funds. Accounting however involves more than simply preparing financial statements each year, and as such, we focus on providing effective value added services to ensure your business achieves its goals.
One of our main focuses is to ensure that our clients’ compliance needs are taken care of and allow them to focus on their own professional and business needs.
As a business operator you must keep proper books and records and are generally required to prepare a set of accounts in order to meet your yearly compliance obligation. In addition, you may also be required to;
• Keep track of GST and prepare business activity statements for the Australian Taxation Office
• Pay staff superannuation into a complying super fund
• Notify the Office of State Revenue when the company wages exceed the payroll tax threshold and remit the appropriate payroll tax
• Remit PAYG taxes and GST to the Australian Taxation Office
• Prepare and lodge an annual income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office and in some cases have your accounts audited
• The key to getting good reporting information is ensuring the accounting system is in good order ranging from software, to structure, to the people and methods used.
Our services include:
• Periodic management accounts
• Annual financial statements and reports for statutory compliance purposes
• Development of best practice accounting methods and structures
• Preparation of budgets and cash flow reports
• Special purpose reports for finance and debt applications