Our team are :
Mr Boushra Gadallah – Principal
Experienced Financial Accountant with over 30 years’ experience.
Worked with many leading NSW businesses to improve their financial systems.
Variance analysis; high volume reconciliations; and charts of accounts rebuilds.
Highly successful in profit maximization and group financial accounting.
Tax advice and tax planning and management; planning; and practices.
Development of integrated system and operating procedures.
Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Friendly nature and ability to work effectively with a wide range of people.
Ability to work effectively with a large companies to achieve positive outcomes.AE
Self-motivated to continually enhance my skills and remain focused.
– I have successfully trained and mentored many accountants who have gone to start their own successful accountancy practises in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
– I have been a supporter to TAFE NSW and have assisted in delivering accredited courses in accountancy and related fields.
– I have also been a strong advocate of Salvation ArmyEmployment assisting job seekers where possible and creating structured work experience tomany schools work experience programs. I have provided employment opportunities and it gives me great pride to have assisted others gaining meaningful employment in my practice and related businesses.
– Centrelink has engaged my services to run seminars for elderly people (aged pensions) to explain the tax system and provide professional advice that suits their particular situation.
Radio and talk back program
– I ran a weekly talk back radio program between 1999-2009 on 2000 FM 98.5 community radio. Started again in early January 2014
– Topics discussed were GST, wages and employment, workers compensation, property investment and negative gearing, legal business structures (sole trader, partnership, companies, capital gain tax and different trusts) and many other topics.
– I have advised small business on how to purchase existing businesses and how to start their own business avoiding common mistakes and ensuring they select the appropriate legal structures.
ThiTraGiang Tran –Tax Accountant – B.Com, Grad-Cert in PM